Awards & Recognition
Achievement Celebration Documents and Forms
The Douglas County 4-H Achievement Celebration is an event to honor 4-H members and leaders. The county champions, achievement awards, and key award winners are named. Everyone involved in 4-H is encouraged to attend.
Special Award Nomination Forms
- Dea Lieber Outstanding Adult Volunteer Nomination Form
- Dorothy Akin Leadership Award Nomination Form
- Douglas County Outstanding 4-H Family Nomination Form
- Florine Alexander Leadership Award Nomination Form
- Friend of 4-H Award Nomination Form
- 4-H Spirit Award Nomination Form
2020/2021 4-H Achievement Awards
Kansas Project Report Form Award Winners
Dea Lieber Outstanding Adult Volunteer Award
Florine Alexander Leadership Award
Kansas 4-H Project Recognition, Project Report Form, and Membership Pins
Kansas 4-H Project Recognition
- One of the true 4-H learning experiences is record keeping. This does take time, but the 4-H'er actually learns important skills that will benefit them in the future. Click Guide to Kansas 4-H Project Recognition for more details.
Project Report Form - Formerly Know as KAP
- The Project Report Form is an age specific record keeping system for the past 4-H year. Awards are given to the top Project Report Form in a project area. Senior winners are eligible to advance to have their books judged at the area and possibly state level. Click Project Report Form for more details and resources.
Membership Pins - We will also be using the forms below for 2021
- Membership pins are designed to recognize youth for achieving that level of participation in the 4-H program. This is not a competitive process. All youth who complete an application and whose application is judged as complete will receive a recognition pin.